I was an employee in a web agency named Advisa from
January 2019 to end of August 2019 as a front-end developer.
I was part of the TMA team, which corresponds to the team working on projects already in place. We are TeaM Assistance. Whenever a client has problem, our team is in charge.
What I learned
- Huge direct contact with clients
- Reactivity ⚡
- Double check everything
- Maintaining of a WordPress list
- Being flexible
- Location : Strasbourg, France
- Number of employees : ~25
- WordPress inner core changes
- WordPress & Drupal modules
- Specific page development
- Ticket system